Parliamentary Services

To arrange a meeting with me in Ottawa, to view House of Commons proceedings, or to share your thoughts on a federal issue or legislation before Parliament please contact me online or through my Ottawa Office.


Bills and Motions



To submit a petition to Parliament you can send a paper copy to my Ottawa office.

You can also sign a petition or create one of your own online at House of Commons E-petitions.