The Constituency Offices of M.P. Nater can provide assistance to residents of Perth—Wellington in accessing federal services. These services include but are not limited to:
- Assistance with Employment Insurance including maternity, parental, and compassionate care benefits
- Assistance with the Canada Child Benefit
- Assistance with Passport Applications
- Assistance with Social Insurance Numbers
- Assistance with the Canadian Pension Plan (CPP)
- Assistance with the Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS)
- Assistance with Old Age Security (OAS)
- Assistance with the Canadian Revenue Agency
- Assistance with Immigration and Citizenship services
- Provide certificates of achievement or recognition for special occasions.
All personal information provided for assistance with casework will be kept strictly confidential.
For more information on standards of service please consult the Accessibility Standards for Service Policy.
For assistance with issues within provincial jurisdiction such as, Birth, Marriage, and Death Certificates, Healthcare, Driver’s licences, Education, Student Assistance, or the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) please contact M.P.P. Randy Pettapiece. http://pettapiece.ca/
To arrange a meeting with me in Ottawa, to view House of Commons proceedings, or to share your thoughts on a federal issue or legislation before Parliament please contact me online or through my Ottawa Office.
To submit a petition to Parliament you can send a paper copy to my Ottawa office.
You can also sign a petition online at House of Commons E-petitions.